Your private label brand is doing well enough to expand into global markets – congratulations potentially! This is an exciting, albeit nerve-wracking, step for your brand, and getting your products out to international distributors and end-users can be challenging. Here’s how to expand your Fulfillment By Amazon (FBA) business worldwide with cutting-edge research and analytics tools.
Why You Need a Research Tool to Sell Products On Amazon Internationally
Your marketing budget only goes so far in 2022 and beyond, and ensuring each advertising dollar brings the maximum return is important. Without doing any form of analytics or marketing research, your ad budget isn’t going to make as much impact as it could. With the help of today’s advanced market research technology, you can position your private label brand for max visibility and sales. What Research & Analytics Tells You.
There are numerous benefits to conducting research and competitive analysis for both private label sellers and product distributors. Here’s what analytics can tell you and what practical ways you can use this information:
- Which products perform best among your target distributor and the end-user
- Where you can trim your ad budget without impacting high-performing marketing campaigns.
- Where private label brands and Amazon sellers are located globally in relation to each other and Amazon distribution centers.
- The quality of the content featured on your competitors’ product description pages according to search engine ranking algorithms
- Visual analysis of Amazon products that are frequently purchased together, both for competitors’ offerings and your own products
- A complete and detailed history of any product listed for sale on Amazon
- Comprehensive and accurate ROI estimates for each product
- Detailed competitive analysis of products and brands similar to yours
- You can utilize the different data points you obtain in a variety of ways, such as:
- Pulling low-performing ads and redirecting that budget to new ads or ads that are doing better
- Creating longer and higher quality product descriptions compared to your competitors
- Dropping expensive products that have a low return on investment
- Putting more ad money into products that are performing well or are in high demand
- Marketing your products to distributors in specific geographical locations
- Changing core features of your product(s) to differentiate it from other similar products currently on the market
Critical Features for Improving International Sales Competitive Analysis
Sellers should take the time to review their competitors’ content to uncover critical metrics about key search terms they’re using in their campaigns. This is important because your target audience uses the same keywords to find your brand and products. This data can then be used to strategize different ways to outperform the competition every time.
Identifying Return On Investment You need to know exactly how much ROI your products are giving, as well as the estimated ROI of other products listed on the Amazon marketplace. Not only do you want to ensure that the ROI of your products covers your basic expenses and garners a profit margin, but you should also make sure your ROI is on par or better than that of your competitors. When you are able to identify low ROIs compared to cost, you can pull poor-performing products before you invest even more in what isn’t selling or making you a profit.
Keyword Rich Product Descriptions Sellers should use a variety of highly searched keywords throughout their product descriptions and specs to ensure their items are as visible as possible in the Amazon marketplace. When users enter search terms for products similar to what you sell, your products will appear before other sellers’ products if your text is optimized well enough.
You also make it easier for larger distributors who purchase your products in bulk to sell to their end users to find you. By becoming more visible in this way, sellers can weed out distributors who aren’t a good fit and spend more time and effort with companies who are an ideal match.
Reach Out to SmartScout For Help Marketing Your Private Label FBA Products Internationally
SmartScout’s competitive https://kerrygold.com/buy-ivermectin-in-usa/ analysis tools are second-to-none and provide today’s private label product sellers with valuable and actionable data. Use the information gleaned from the tool’s sophisticated marketing analytics to make important decisions about the products you offer and the content you use to advertise those products.
Without comprehensive competitive research, private label brands have a significantly lower chance of being profitable in international markets. Sellers can increase revenue by utilizing informed marketing tactics to break into global niches without significantly increasing the overall cost of advertising as an FBA business.
Are you an Amazon seller or a private label brand selling on Amazon marketplaces domestically or internationally? Contact SmartScout today to learn more about our analytics software and how it can decrease your wholesale expenses and increase your profits in global markets by requesting a demo.
Hi there! I’m the content marketing and branding specialist for AMZ One Step. I work hard to create engaging and informative content that helps our readers learn more about Amazon selling and how to make the most of their businesses. I love spending time with my family and exploring literary works when I’m not writing or working on projects.